My client is a Mid -Size New Jersey Pharmaceutical company.
Director, Clinical Research-Neuroscience
Director, Clinical Research will design and oversee the conduct of clinical programs/studies for Phase II and III development of compounds targeting neurological
disorders encompassing epilepsy, neuropathic pain and other studies. The Director will provide input into clinical development strategies as well as perform medical monitoring based on
credentials, for these indications and potentially, others.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• MD /PHD but MD preferred; Sub-specialty training in Neurology or Psychiatry
• A minimum of 5 years in pharmaceutical clinical development with experience directing Neurology Phase II-III global multicenter studies
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; demonstrated ability to build consensus and drive change in a matrix environment with cross functional teams
• A thorough understanding of clinical research methodology including study design, protocol writing, and study report preparation
• Comprehensive understanding of GCP of local regulatory requirements
• Working knowledge of the IND/NDA/CTA/MAA processes acquired through direct industry experience
pharmaceutical or biotech industry