Strategic Operational Director
Coastal Search Associates, LLC
Anywhere, United States
- Posted Published: July 29, 2017
The Strategic Operational Director is a key player in this New Division of of this Multi-Billion dollar Healthcare Services company. This role is focused on delivering measurable improvements in a hospital laboratory environment.
The Strategic Operational Director is responsible for planning, developing, and the strategy execution for quality, process improvement, performance measurement and clinical effectiveness. You will oversee the implementation of these operational practices within our client laboratory organizations to deliver an improvement in quality, turn-around time and overall productivity.
Specific duties include:
- Lead and Manage Process improvement projects to deliver measurable operational results.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the laboratory in Quality, Service, and overall Productivity.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and environment that embraces change within the laboratory
- Facilitate process improvement and coach the client in the appropriate application of operational excellence tools and methods.
- Assist client in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes.
- Implement operational guidelines and standardized practices to support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the lab organization.
- Communicate to key management stakeholders on significant quality issues and business opportunities.
You can live Anywhere in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Lean Expert or Black Belt certification is required, ideally in a Laboratory environment.
- Experience with lab ISO certification process preferred.
- Must have comprehensive exposure to all Lab operations.
Call Me Back
Quick CV Send